Seriously.......My friend, Kori asked me to go with her and her kids (J'Knox and Katherine) to this farm in Ball Ground last Saturday to see them shear their sheep! So we piled in the car. As you can see from the pictures, Noah was not all that thrilled about being at the farm. He kept telling me, "Mom, this is so stupid!" Guess he didn't see the reason why we were there. He wanted to go home and play video games. I have to say it is kind of red neckish. Is that a word? Only in the South I think! I loved it. I am all about not sitting in front of the TV. As for Courtney, she liked making candles and being around Katherine (she has always wanted a sister). Then on top of that they had boiled peanuts! If anybody knows me real well they know I hate boiled peanuts!! And they had them for free.......can you say YUCK! Hot, burnt looking, nasty, shriveled up little things. They couldn't give them away to me!! And, No this is not what we do in Georgia for fun.....but it is really funny!!
As for us, this weekend, I will be toting Courtney and Noah to games every day. Courtney is playing in a tournament and their team has won every game so far. YAY! Noah's team is also on a roll with only one game lost all season. I will post again soon and let ya know how they do.
He is so excited to be at the farm
Churning butter
Too cute in her Dora shoes
Hanging out
Friday, April 18, 2008
What We Do In Georgia For Fun!!
Posted by Vanessa at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment