Monday, April 28, 2008

Amazing Concert!!

We had a wonderful time on Thursday night. The kids stayed the night at my mom and dads (Thank you Mom and Dad!). Keith and I went to Chili's for dinner then headed for the arena. The concert was truly amazing!! Carrie Underwood sounded better live than on her CD. Her voice is phenomenal and I understand now why she won American Idol! She definitely has it going on....and I love those boots she wears! She changed her outfit 5 times. I went mostly to see her but then Keith Urban starting singing and playing his guitar!! He was awesome! I love a lot of his songs and I have to say he looked hot! I told Keith he shouldn't have brought me because he is just so stinking good looking! They were both very good performers. Here are some pictures and video I shot. We forgot to take Keith's camera (which would have taken awesome shots)!

Sporting in front of the Kicks 101.5 Banner!

Carrie Underwood singing Last Name

Gorgeous.......thats all I can say about that one!

Strumming his guitar

Raining on Sunday!! My favorite Keith Urban Song!!

0 comments: