Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beautiful Spring Day!!

The kids are on spring break this week so we have been hanging out relaxing. We just got back from KidStock, the park at our church where we met my friend, Misty. It was so good to see her and catch up with her. She has constant migraine headaches so we don't get to see each other often. Love you Misty! We had a picnic lunch and the kids played while Misty and I roasted ourselves in the sun. My neck, arms, chest are all burnt now!! Can you say farmer tan! I think we both have one now Misty. It is 76 degrees today. A huge difference from the 46 degrees in Seattle. Well, better go, the kids and I are making brownies and cookies for Joanie next door who just had knee surgery and has had an amazing recovery, might I add. Blog soon! :)

1 comments:

Misty said...

Vanessa,
Yes, I have a farmer's tan. Looks great...haha..not really! I have used lots of aloe on my arms today. It was fun hanging out with you and the kids. Kidzstock is the coolest play ground! I can not believe I saw three of the students I teach this school year at Kidzstock...that was so funny!
See you/talk with you soon!
~Misty :)