Well it is Saturday night and I got to hang out with Noah for the afternoon and evening. Just the two of us. Courtney went to a friends house to play and spend the night, so we had the day and night all to ourselves. I couldn't ask for a more handsome little guy to spend Saturday night with! We headed to the Home Depot to get some flowers for our pots and Noah had a great time picking them out. Then we went to Fantastic Sams in Riverstone to get his haircut. I had been trying to convince him to get it cut for a while now. I told him that if he got it cut I would get him a shaved icy. He agreed!! It only cost me 2 bucks!! He chose Cotton Candy! YUM! And he looks so cute......of course he has always been adorable! People stop me all the time and tell me how cute he is. After that we came home and made our own pizzas. Noah even streched his own dough. We ate pizza and watched Alvin & the Chipmunks, thus the song on my playlist. Here is a video of Noah dancing to The Witch Doctor. I call it the Noah Dance.....well Carlton can have a dance, why not Noah!! It is the funniest and cutest thing. And the movie was awesome. A little blast from the past. Reminds me of my childhood. Every Saturday morning, growing up I would watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. Anyway, here are the pictures. I will post the video tomorrow. For some reason I am having problems loading it on my laptop. I think I have to use our home computer. Post it on Sunday.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Hanging with Noah
Before & After
Posted by Vanessa at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment