I am so very excited about going to Seattle this weekend. I miss the great Northwest. Although I love it here. I am going to be staying with Barbie in her beautiful Kirkland home that has amazing views of the mountains and Lake Washington near Bellevue. (Only problem, I checked the weather for the weekend in Seattle and guess what it calls for...........rain!!! How'd ya guess!!) I get to see Finley, her little boy that I haven't seen since he was just a baby starting to crawl. We will enjoy Barbie's pool and hot tub on Saturday night with the leader team from Live it Up!! I will be having lunch with some of my co-workers from Virginia Mason and then dinner on Friday night with my previous boss(es) and friends, Barb and Crystal. They left VM to start their own company right before I moved to Georgia. I would have gone to work with them in a heartbeat had it not been for us moving. And their business has taken off (no surprise to me). Here is a link to their company if you want to check it out: http://www.derrynolan.com/index.htm I miss everyone a ton and can't wait to see y'all. :) Yes, I am taking my laptop and my camera so I will try to take lots of pictures and post them while I am there!! Seattle here I come..........
glitter-graphics.com
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Heading To Seattle!!
Posted by Vanessa at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment