Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great Trip!!

I know I said I would try to post pictures and a blog while I was in Seattle. I just didn't have time with my jam packed schedule. Barbie picked me up on Thursday night with Finley and when I got to their house they had saved me dinner!! And I was hungry but it was 2:00 AM in the morning my time. Oh well, I still ate and caught up with Kevin, Barbie and Finley. Thank you Pat and Kevin for making a yummy dinner. You can come to Atlanta and make me dinner anytime. And Finley, what can I say about him......he is sooooo cute!!

Friday was a whirlwind!! I had lunch with my friends and old coworkers from Virginia Mason at Azteca and then came back to the house where I worked my little hinney off until I left for dinner with Barb and Crystal. I can't complain about working. I was sitting in the downstairs bar area overlooking the indoor pool which overlooks Lake Washington and Seattle. No, I did not see the mountains (only one little peak on Sunday). It rained the entire time.....shocker! Anyway, I had dinner with Barb, Bill, Crystal and Doug. We went to a really good Italian restaurant in Kirkland where the wine was amazing! I had the chance to meet Crystals new boyfriend, Doug who is a gem. We had so much fun reminiscing about old times! I had not laughed my head off so much in a long time. I miss and love you guys so much!! And Bill you look like you are 30 without the mustache....too cute! When I got back to Barbie's we sat up and talked with Kari Kay and Susan that just arrived from Lewiston. Kari Kay almost had me wetting my pants, she was so funny and what was that crap y'all were drinking....Barbie and Susan. It makes you what? Crap!! LOL!

Saturday was the PartyLite Leader Conference. It was awesome as always. PartyLite is just an amazing company with amazing incentives!! I am proud to be a leader with PartyLite. I got to see all the leader team from Live it Up and all the other regions over in Seattle. They are truly amazing women. We had awesome training from the home office team and our Regional Leaders! I am fired up and ready to make my business what it should be!! After the meeting we all came back to Barbies for dinner and swimming. We had a blast. Kevin made us spaghetti...seriously Barbie, where did you find him!! LOL! We swam and sat in the hot tub and yes, I did a couple Cannon Balls and hit my butt so hard that I have a bruise. Pat was our server and was very gracious! We partied hard and that's about all I can say about that night!!

Sunday was a day to relax and get ready to leave. I spent some time with Finley in the hot tub before leaving to meet Debbie and Lesha at the mall with her little girl Presley. What a cutie she is!! We got to catch up a little before conference. Got a little Seattle Seahawk and Mariners shopping done for the kids and then headed back to Barbies again for dinner.....what are you cooking for us this time Kev? He cooked steaks that were awesome and then Shonda and Pam came over for a cocktail before we left for the airport. We almost missed our flights and we were on the red eye out of Seattle. Needless to say I was exhausted the next day!

Thank you so much Barbie & Kevin for your hospitality. I love you guys!! You are truly my inspiration and I am so grateful to be part of your team.

I had such a great time seeing everyone. I can't wait to see y'all at conference!!

When I got home on Monday I took the kids out to Mexican for dinner that night and while I was getting out of my car with the leftovers, I tripped and twisted my ankle so bad that I can barely walk. Just call me hop-a-long. Anyway, I can't wait to visit Seattle again. Just visit....wouldn't want to live there....sorry guys, too much rain!! I will post the pictures of my visit once I get them uploaded into a slideshow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great seeing you again!! You look fabulous!!!! - Crystal

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your kids are way too cute, and you are too!! Seriously, everything sounded so dang positive on your blog - I love the new style!!

Lots of love to you and your family! - Barbie