Thursday, February 28, 2008

Visit From Barbie

Its been a while since I posted anything.......We got back from the cabin and I have been busy ever since with training after training. First one with my Atlanta leader team and then my leader, Barbie flew in from Seattle on Tuesday afternoon. We did a training with my team, Rhonda's team and Laura's team. Shonda also came in from North Carolina!! She is amazing at what she does. They got us so inspired and motivated for March!! I am truly thankful to have such a caring leader. Thank you Barbie (and Shonda) for coming and helping me pull up my boot straps and get to work. You are an awesome friend and I love you dearly, Barbie. Words can't thank you enough for your support. Can't wait to come to Seattle in April to see all my friends and stay with you! We didn't take any pictures but here are a couple of Barbie and I when we went to Montgomery, AL to spend time with Mary Overton. Lets just say that we had fun playing ping pong until 2:00 in the morning!!I have posted a couple new videos from YouTube as well as some pictures of us up at the cabin!! Listen carefully to the words on the videos. They are some good songs. Hope all is well with everyone. I will post more after this month is over.....Watch me fly with PartyLite.....here I come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW – great photos – however, we look like 2 drunk puppies! I don’t even remember the PHOTO ‘bending over’ – IT’S CUTE THOUGH!!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a blessed day!
Mary O

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you sooo much for the kind words. I appreciate you so much, and we are excited to see you sooooon!!!!
Love ya!
Barbie