
I hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!! One of the greatest things we get to do in this life is love. To give love and to receive love. It's what everyone looks for and desires. What a wonderful feeling it was to have Courtney and Noah hug my neck this morning and tell me that they loved me! One of the most amazing feelings I will get in this life. I had the opportunity today to explain to both of them the love of the one who created it, God. As rejection set in on both of them from their experiences today, I could relate. But God gave me the strength to tell them that it doesn't matter what other people think but that they are truly accepted and loved by God. The God of the universe!! And nothing they can or can not do will ever change His love for them. For He created them and knows everything that will come their way. As I was explaining to Noah that God will be there even when I can't be, he asked me, "mommy will God be there when I die?" and I told him that it will be a glorious day because you will get to meet Him. He replied, "I am going to love that day!" (with a little chuckle). Ah, out of the mouths of babes. It makes you realize what is important in life! I spent the evening taking them out to eat after they had eaten half their candy they got at school and were sick to their stomachs (they wouldn't listen to me)!! Keith sent me 3 dozen long stem roses!! They are very beautiful! That was very sweet and thoughtful. Thanks so much!! You made my day. I wished you could have been here. I hope everyone got to spend Valentines Day with the one they love!! To my family and friends - I love you!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day!!
Posted by Vanessa at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment