We are still up here in Blue Ridge, Georgia but I thought I would post some pictures of what we did yesterday and what Keith and Noah did this morning. Yesterday morning we went horseback riding in Tennessee. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast!! The guide said they try to match everyone up with a horse that has the same personality. Well I have to say they were pretty accurate. Noah got the oldest horse but he was also the fastest and funniest horse. His name was Duke. Courtney got Bailey. She doesn't like mud at all and was funny to watch where she would go on the trail just to avoid it. She had an attitude and only did what she wanted to do........perfect for Courtney!! Keith's horse, well lets just say they chose his perfect. His name was Tux and all he liked to do was crap, fart and he was really stubborn. Does that tell you anything.....ha ha! Just kidding. Mine was named Dutchess. Like the Dutchess of York!! She was a beautiful horse and really sweet. Hmmmm!! You know the bad thing......I had to follow Keith's horse!! LOL. All kidding aside we had a great time! Noah flirted with the guide and she loved him because he was so cute.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Blue Ridge Part II
After that we decided to head to a suspension bridge built over the Toccoa River. We had to hike down to the river/bridge and then decided to hike back up the other side. We hiked about a mile uphill....it kicked our butts but it was so pretty at the top of the mountain. Thats what the hot tub is for when we got back. We found some vines to swing on on the way back down.
This morning Keith took Noah trout fishing. They had a blast except they were really cold. Noah had the smallest gear available and it was still really big on him. Courtney and I hung out at the cabin and went in the hot tub and watched movies. It is a relaxing day today before we head back tomorrow morning and back to real life of work and more work. I am having problems uploading the pictures so when I get back I will post a slide show of our trip. Take care and see y'all soon.
Posted by Vanessa at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I love the picture of the four of you on horseback with mountains in the background.
Have a good day!
~Misty :)
Post a Comment