Saturday, February 9, 2008

Busy Day!!

Here are a couple of pictures of Courtney at her softball tryouts today. She has a couple of friends from school and church playing with her this year. Noah had his baseball tryouts at the same time so Nana and Papa ended up taking him since he was used to the whole thing (this will be his 3rd year playing). I took Courtney since it is her first year playing. She was a little nervous and excited but she did great. Noah hit the ball and fielded pretty good.Courtney and her friend Anna!!

We then headed down to the movie theater to meet up with Keith's dad. Courtney and Noah got to go to the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus 3-D Movie today with Grampie!! He came down just to take them and gave mommy some needed away time!! It was great. I think Grampie needed earplugs!! We had dinner together before he headed back to South Carolina. Thanks Tom!! The kids had a blast.As for Courtney's room......I started painting the aqua color this morning. I will post pictures after Monday. I should be done with the blue by then. Then I will start working on the polka dots. My dad is going to check on how much it would cost to paint Courtney's furniture white (he has a guy that does that at work). I can't wait to see the finished room!!

0 comments: