We had a great time at the Super Bowl Party over at Jim and Debbie's house. Of course we were cheering on the Giants so we were very happy when they won!! I was kind of bummed that the Seattle Seahawks didn't make it this year but since almost all my friends like the Giants I had to cheer for them. We came hungry and left so overly full!! We had wings, chili, soups, brownies (oh yea). I think I gained like 5 pounds!! Courtney took most of these pictures. I think she is going to be a photographer when she grows up. She got the nickname Paparazzi at the party!!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Crazy Super Bowl Party!!
Posted by Vanessa at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for the pictures! It looks like you all had a great time! I wish we could have been there!
See ya Sunday,
Kim Reynolds
Post a Comment