I am the mom of two wonderful children. God has blessed me with amazing family & friends. I love the Lord & this is our journey through life! The verse that I am clinging to right now is:
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
wow! you've been busy. i feel completely technologically inept now! i'm impressed with your handywork. hope to see you at the ballpark! :-) laurie p.s. i sent up a prayer already, for you, keith and the kids!!!
looked at some of the blog pics and narrative...sounds like you and K are working on it??? I've been praying all these weeks so what's up with him? love, sh
You look fabulous!!! And the kids are darling of course. They look like they love their life…..I am so happy for you. Can you believe it has been 5 years since Barb and I started our business? Here is an article that was just published. We continue to do great and still love what we do. How are your parents?
3 comments:
wow! you've been busy. i feel completely technologically inept now! i'm impressed with your handywork. hope to see you at the ballpark! :-) laurie p.s. i sent up a prayer already, for you, keith and the kids!!!
Laurie Farmer Thannisch
looked at some of the blog pics and narrative...sounds like you and K are working on it??? I've been praying all these weeks so what's up with him? love, sh
Hi Vanessa
You look fabulous!!! And the kids are darling of course. They look like they love their life…..I am so happy for you. Can you believe it has been 5 years since Barb and I started our business? Here is an article that was just published. We continue to do great and still love what we do. How are your parents?
Love, Crystal
Post a Comment