Monday, February 18, 2008

Blue Ridge

The kids are out of school this week for winter break so we headed to the North Georgia Mountains for a nice relaxing time. Keith got a beautiful cabin with a gorgeous view of Lake Blue Ridge and the mountains. My girlfriend Kathryn and her husband Doug and their three kids, Anna, Jack and Ava came up today to spend time with us. Unfortunately the hot tub was not ready so they are coming back up later this week. We are going to have a great time relaxing, horseback riding and Keith is taking Noah trout fishing. I am looking forward to relaxing even though I am going to be doing some PartyLite work!! I will try to post another blog before we leave!! More pictures to follow. Happy Winter Break y'all!!

Lake Blue Ridge, view from the cabin
Ava Grace, The Dancing Queen
Kathryn and I with apple juice!!

1 comments:

Misty said...

You have been tagged. Check my blog for details :)
~Misty :)