I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. These are some pictures from our Christmas!! The kids had a blast. It is always a joy to see their eyes as they come down the stairs on Christmas morning.
Here is Noah with his Nintendo DS

Courtney "The High School Musical Girl"

I am having so much fun!!

I love my new turtle Webkinz!

Thanks Dad!! We love our shirts!


Hugs are definitely the best gift!!
Courtney "The High School Musical Girl"
I am having so much fun!!
I love my new turtle Webkinz!
Thanks Dad!! We love our shirts!
Hugs are definitely the best gift!!
We went to Church on Christmas Eve and then out to dinner at Longhorn with Keith. On Christmas morning we opened gifts and then the kids and I spent the rest of the day with my family. We got to spend the day after Christmas with Keith's family. They came down from South Carolina and spent the night with us. We had a great time with both families. It was great to see Courtney and Noah happy.
Even though this Christmas was a hard one to go through it has been the most meaningful for me in a long time. I am so thankful for my family and my friends. All of you mean so much to me. I am thankful to those who have held me when I have cried, to talking to me in the middle of the night, to praying with me, for your gifts and generosity, for letting me come over and hang out, for watching and loving my kids, for a roof over my head and for just listening to me. The outpouring of love is beyond my capacity to grasp. The support you have given me has been amazing and I appreciate your prayers above everything else, for I have seen God working. I am truly blessed. I am thankful mostly for my God for even in the midst of the storm in our lives He is faithful to bless and love us. His fingerprints are all over my life and as I look back it is amazing to see. Please continue to pray for us. God has a plan and all I want to do is follow what He has for me no matter what that may be! I want Christmas to be in my heart all year long.


Even though this Christmas was a hard one to go through it has been the most meaningful for me in a long time. I am so thankful for my family and my friends. All of you mean so much to me. I am thankful to those who have held me when I have cried, to talking to me in the middle of the night, to praying with me, for your gifts and generosity, for letting me come over and hang out, for watching and loving my kids, for a roof over my head and for just listening to me. The outpouring of love is beyond my capacity to grasp. The support you have given me has been amazing and I appreciate your prayers above everything else, for I have seen God working. I am truly blessed. I am thankful mostly for my God for even in the midst of the storm in our lives He is faithful to bless and love us. His fingerprints are all over my life and as I look back it is amazing to see. Please continue to pray for us. God has a plan and all I want to do is follow what He has for me no matter what that may be! I want Christmas to be in my heart all year long.







1 comments:
You go Butler Family!!!! Keep praisin and raisin above all that comes your way. I know things get rough, and God keeps holding you together with his "wonder" glue. One day you will look back and realise how each of you were there for each other and how much stronger you are for it all. Enjoyed the pictures - all of them and glad you are persevering!! Keep smiling and know you are loved.
Post a Comment