I am the mom of two wonderful children. God has blessed me with amazing family & friends. I love the Lord & this is our journey through life! The verse that I am clinging to right now is:
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
4 comments:
That is my baby girl! She is so cute, looks like her mom! :)
I so need your help in planning birthday parties!! Looks like it was big fun.
Give Courtney a birthday hug from us!
Ellen
Hey V,
Looks like the party was a HUGE success!! A life time of memories for
all...
Anne
Loved catching up on how things are with you and yours.....sounds like you are learning to soar on your own...and loving life! - Wanda
Post a Comment