Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!

January 28th at 6:19 PM EST Courtney officially turned 10!! Seriously she counted down the minutes!! She was so excited to hit the double digits. I told her she is grouped with all of us now so she felt all grown up!! Even though she will always be my baby. She had a good day. I took cupcakes into her class, High School Musical ones of course!! When she got home she got these flowers from her Dad since he could not be here for her birthday.

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl!!

We had a birthday cake cupcake for her since she didn't want mommy to bake her a cake. So she put 10 candles (PartyLite of course) :) on the cupcake and it was like a fireball!!

Peace out!!



Cousins!!

1 comments:

Keith said...

Happy Birthday Court-Court! I LOVE YOU SWEETIE! Love Da Da