OK, so we were goofing around with the camera!!! Do you like the squirrel or me? LOL :) Vote on the comment section at the bottom of this blog!! And be nice....you know the squirrel looks better than me!!
VS.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
You look way better than the squirrel! ~ Keith
squirrel
I knew someone had eyes for that squirrel!!! Must have been the bushy tail and nut in its mouth! LOL!! :) I am taking it upon myself to vote for me!!
The squirrel looks way better - Courtney
I think the squirrel is beautiful - Love Noah
You look much better than that bushy tailed squirrel! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!
How funny! Yall are hillarious! It was WONDERFUL to see ya at Sunday School today! I am so glad that I got to go without a headache!
Talk/type with ya later!
~Misty :)
Post a Comment