I am the mom of two wonderful children. God has blessed me with amazing family & friends. I love the Lord & this is our journey through life! The verse that I am clinging to right now is:
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Hey Vanessa! I love your blog! Great pictures! I added a link of your blog to my Favorite Blogs on my blog. Let's get together soon! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ~Misty :)
1 comments:
Hey Vanessa!
I love your blog! Great pictures! I added a link of your blog to my Favorite Blogs on my blog. Let's get together soon! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
~Misty :)
Post a Comment