WOOO HOOO!!! Twice in one week!! That is unheard of here in Georgia. The kids were so excited to get out and use our hill for sledding. We had a blast. Did you know that boogie boards work good as sleds. We actually had a sled that we bought from Seattle but the kids used it so much going down our hill (without snow) that it broke!! We got in a snowball fight and I think I won!! Even though it was two against one. Mommy got them good!! I got hit pretty good a couple of times by Noah. He has good aim. Must be from playing baseball. Our neighbors joined too!! We built a snowman and put Joanie's hat on him. He fell over the next day but it was fun putting him together. The kids were happy to not have school on Thursday. Today we went out for a little while but it was really wet. We came in and had hot chocolate and marshmallows. Mommy puts lots of them on top!! YUMMM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment