Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reflections

Happy Birthday
Well today I am afraid to say I turn 34 years old. God has shown me a lot through the years. There has been good times and bad but I am thankful for what I know and the experiences I have had. I truly understand why God has brought me through the things He has this past year and a half. I am a stronger woman and He has definately built my character. I just wished that He could have used something different to do that instead of my marriage. I know that things will be OK with Him. I trust Him with my future and am thankful for his promises, as that is what I am grasping onto. I look at the great things I have, like a great family who has been by my side, my wonderful kids who tell me they love me every day, my friends who have been there when all I can do is sob and my Lord who fills me up and will never fail me. I know He has many more blessings in store for me. So today I AM going to celebrate my birthday!!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YOU DESERVE IT!

Misty said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a good one!!! :)
~Misty :)