Where do I start!! I had an amazing time at this year's PartyLite conference. I was not excited this year, at first, at attending, in fact I normally am so excited that I pack my bags 3 days early. This year it was Tuesday night and I still had not packed (I left Wednesday morning). I figured I had already paid for the trip so I might as well go but I also had in the back of my mind that PartyLite was going to be extra income as I was sure that in my future I would have to go back to work full time to provide for my kids and I. I couldn't believe what happened to me while I was there. I was truly inspired this time and all the things I had heard before finally clicked. Maybe because I had to have them click. I have no choice but to make this work for me and my kids. During one of our top leaders speech, she said, "why not you?" and it hit me hard. Why not you Vanessa I thought. You have everything that it takes and I got confirmation after confirmation that people believe me in. I just had to believe in myself. It was truly an "AH HA" moment.
Of course we had a rocking time!! I got to see all my closest friends from Seattle and around the country......Debby, Barbie, Bev, Crystal, just to name a few. I was able to take Katrina, my best consultant who is extremely on fire and ready to become a PartyLite leader!! WOO HOO Katrina!! I am so excited. We got to hang out with some of the best PartyLite trainers and leaders. I am truly grateful to my PartyLite family. I have so many people who love and support me and would help me out in any way. I love y'all so much and can't wait for you to come to Atlanta next year!! We had so much fun in St. Louie but I can't wait to party with y'all when you come to the ATL!! Here are some pictures from this past week. Enjoy and leave a comment if you like.

Cheers!! Laura & I

Crystal & I sporting our shirts (notice they are the same except the color)

Barbie & I after eating dinner

At the Mexican restaurant

Katrina & I at the awards ceremony

At least I am fully clothed!!

One of my most favorite leaders, Bev!!

OK, there is a whole story to this one!! LOL!!

Crystal & I sporting our shirts (notice they are the same except the color)
Barbie & I after eating dinner
At the Mexican restaurant
Katrina & I at the awards ceremony
At least I am fully clothed!!
One of my most favorite leaders, Bev!!
OK, there is a whole story to this one!! LOL!!
My kids made this cake for me for when I got home, they are the best and my inspiration for my future in PartyLite.







0 comments:
Post a Comment