Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Hang Out!!

I am a day behind in posting.....Wednesday we went to the beach and rented a wave runner!! We had a blast..I got it up to about 47 miles per hour....I guess that is the English lead foot that comes from my uncle coming out in me. It was so much fun. I first took Noah but he didn't like it so I brought it back in and took Courtney out again. We jumped some major waves and Courtney even drove it for a while.....she was a little scared at first but she got the hang of it pretty quickly. She is definitely the dare devil of the family. Keith's dad drove in that night to go deep sea fishing the next day. We went to this place called the Hang Out!! It is the coolest restaurant ever. You can eat inside and out, they have a live band, like 3 bars (way cool) and a huge pile of sand for the kids to play in. They have a fire pit with these cool lounge chairs and beds and soccer games for the kids, swings, etc. and even a dance floor. We ate, the kids played, a guy was sculpting a sphinx out of sand and we danced the Cha-Cha Slide. It was absolutely awesome. Anyway, it was a long but fun day again.

Today, we split up. The boys went deep sea fishing and the girls.....well, we did girly things of course. We got our nails done, went shopping and went out to lunch. Then back to the pool and hot tub for a little relaxation. I will post some pictures later. For some reason my laptop is acting up. It must be as tired as I am.

0 comments: