OK, I know I am about a week late in posting but it has been a whirlwind of a week....Courtney has had 4 parties in 5 days, Noah has had 2 and me, well I always like to party so I will be partying tonight with some of my favorite people...my PartyLite consultants!! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the Christmas Festival that the kids were part of for 2 nights last weekend. They did such a wonderful job. And Johnny Hall sung my most favorite song, O Holy Night (I got to hear it twice!!). If you want to check out the performance click on the link:Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas Festival
OK, I know I am about a week late in posting but it has been a whirlwind of a week....Courtney has had 4 parties in 5 days, Noah has had 2 and me, well I always like to party so I will be partying tonight with some of my favorite people...my PartyLite consultants!! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the Christmas Festival that the kids were part of for 2 nights last weekend. They did such a wonderful job. And Johnny Hall sung my most favorite song, O Holy Night (I got to hear it twice!!). If you want to check out the performance click on the link:Posted by Vanessa at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment