Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Funnies!!

So I missed the 10 things to be thankful for on Thursday so I decided to post some Friday Funnies.....so here goes.

1. While I was dropping of some PartyLite to a customer at the gas station on Wednesday, Noah tried to get my attention. I told him to hold on for a second while I finished talking with the lady. Next thing I know she is pointing at him....He was taking a leak in the grass field next to the parking lot....IN BROAD DAY LIGHT!!!! HOLY COW!! Yes this is my son.

2. Noah wakes up this morning and tried to wake his sister up by belching in her doorway...Not very effective.

3. Noah was reciting his Bible verses in the car on Wednesday night and he was pronouncing Corinthians.....Cornatheelians.

4. Courtney can say, "Oh no you didn" including the head and finger action

5. Courtney likes to take pictures of herself.......need I say more (btw, she would kill me if she knew I posted this)
6. My desk is a complete mess! Disaster really.....and I can either laugh about it or I would simply cry.

7. I have found Courtney's secret garbage can for candy wrappers when I have told her no candy.....I found she has been sneaking candy and putting the wrappers down the couch to hide them!!

8. I was putting up Noah's nativity set in his room and I broke Joesph's head off....opps....where's the superglue!!

9. As I was cleaning up Fall stuff to put Christmas stuff up, my plastic pumpkin fell off the front porch and slowing rolled down to the front lawn, picked up speed and made it to the road and was headed for the drain before being caught......guess ya had to be there. It was funny seeing a pumpkin roll down the street.

10. And last but not least......Courtney is completely embarrassed by me now (guess I'm old) so I dance in the car when we are at stoplights as she slips down into her seat so nobody can see her. I thought I was cool! LOL

Never a dull moment here!! Happy Friday to you.....I'm sure we will have a fun weekend!!

0 comments: