Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PartyLite Peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK most of you know that PartyLite loves packing peanuts! And since I get boxes on a sometimes daily basis my children are very familiar with the peanuts. Well, I got a box this week and Courtney and I decided to open it up in the garage instead of bringing it in the house. I took the product inside and left the big box of peanuts in the garage......1st mistake! 2nd mistake-letting my children go outside in the front yard to play! They got the peanuts and decided it looked like snow so they spread it all over the front yard and were trying to make snow angels in the yard. Now I have to admit it was pretty ingenious. I was on my way to go get some pictures printed out when I walked out to my snowy mess of a yard!! I would have taken a picture but I had taken the reader cards out of the camera. I was like.........AAAAGGGHHHH!!! My neighbor Joanie was outside laughing and told me to go get the pictures done that she would stay with the kids and watch them clean it up. Have you ever seen something so funny....Noah had the rake, Courtney had a bag. It was so cute. I loved their idea and I wished I would have taken a picture because it is one of those things that I want to remember. I should have made my own snow angel and yet I have two already......Courtney and Noah! Enjoy your day. Hope that made you smile just a little.........

0 comments: