On Saturday we got to hang out with our friends Sus and Rick and their two boys. The girls went shopping all day and the boys went to the bike park and got scrapped up!! It was so much fun. We all had so much fun going in all the "cool" stores that Courtney now likes. The only problem is that they are really expensive :( She did get a sweatshirt and t-shirt and Sus bought her a wallet from Aeropostale (so spoiled). She loved trying on new perfume and hats! We couldn't stop her from trying all the scents in all the stores. It was crazy. She put a few samples in her purse so she was a walking perfume store! And I have one question, why do all those stores have the lights down low and the music so loud you can't even hear your own self breath?? Its crazy! I went to try something on in the fitting room and I could barely see what color it was. Then I had to yell at the top of my lungs to get Susies attention to see what she thought of it. Needless to say I didn't purchase it because I couldn't see the actually color and even if I was how would they have told me how much my total was! We ended up at TGI Fridays for dinner together and then headed home to the boys. When we got back to Sus house Noah ran up to me to show me his battle wounds. He was so proud that he took a face plant (and those were his words). He told me how he bit it quite a few times. He was in boy heaven. He got to hang out with Alex, Sam and Rick all day. I am so thankful he had some boy time doing total boy stuff. He was filthy from head to toe but Rick had them all bathed by the time we got home. How sweet is that! He is so wonderful with the boys. Sus and I stayed up until 12:30 in the morning talking and almost passed out on the couch. We all had a sleepover and then went to church with them at Fellowship Christian in the morning. What a great day we had spending time with them all. I am so thankful to have Rick, Sus and the boys as our friends. They are wonderful and are extremely dear to my heart.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Girls Shopping, Boys Biking Day!!
Posted by Vanessa at 12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment