Sammy feeling the heat
Alex sporting a grin with his new haircut
Courtney won her game against the hardest team for fall. She played awesome at 3rd base. Noah didn't have a game this Saturday but had two birthday parties.....I don't know how I managed to squeeze all that stuff in and still do 2 PartyLite shows but that is the story of my life. Just when I think it is going to slow down something else comes up.....well gotta get some shows in the computer, off to the bank, try to find some gas in the ATL (that's another story in itself and not suppose to get better until the middle of October :( so sad), cook dinner, homework, Courtney's ball practice and then work on my study stuff for Journey, oh and laundry in the middle of all that. Hopefully at some point I can come up for air. Might get some sleep tonight....maybe!! :)
Courtney & Gabby, softball buddies
This is how Noah rolls!
Got the new blades, got the Seattle Seahawks hat (go Seahawks),
got the video game t-shirt, camo pants, his surfboard mood necklace &
some Soar patch whatever that he likes to eat.







0 comments:
Post a Comment