That is all I can say about my day today! I woke up and broke a nail.....I should have just gone back to bed right then. I decided to get up and face the day. The kids were up and ready and I made them breakfast and out the door. We were getting in the car and Noah was the last one to come out the door. He got in the car and little did I know that he was having problems with his bag (I thought he was in, door shut and ready to go). NO, that was not the case. He was not ready and still had his door open yet I didn't know this and proceeded to back up!!! Holy *(&^!! The door went right through the sheet rock in the garage!! Noah yelled, "Mommy I don't have the door.......CRUNCH!! I think this car is doomed. :( My poor Honda CRV. I got the door to close and got them dropped off at school. I came back home, called the insurance agency and got my claim started. Dropped off my vehicle at the repair place and what do they put me in as a rental car.....a van. Now I am not against vans just that I drove one for 9 years and I am completely and totally never going back there...until now....I have one sitting in the garage until my car is fixed. All in all, I am so glad Noah was completely in the car and didn't have his leg hanging out or something. So grateful he is OK. Cars can be fixed easily with lots of money :( Lives can't be so I am so thankful that the Lord was watching out. Now about that verse Lord........I will not give you more than you can handle. I am clinging to that right now. I feel overwhelmed but I will push on for there is a new day tomorrow that he has given us and that is hope enough!! Hope everyone else had a better day.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment