Friday, October 31, 2008

Love Loud Day 3

Here are the rest of the pictures from Love Loud. It has been a busy week and this is the first chance I have had to post anything. We had a great morning on Saturday at the Fountain Lake Community. The kids and I past out food from Feed The Children to needy families in the community, prayed with them and also passed out clothes to the children. Courtney & Noah had a chance to see what poverty is and how it is in our neighborhoods not far from where we live. It was great for us to serve and give back just a little piece of what God has blessed us with. Again, how wonderful this week and event was for all of us. Noah and I got interviewed by Feed The Children so we may be famous!! So if you are flipping through on your TV and you see us one day don't be surprised :) We also got to hug on Pastor Johnny a little bit....thats always a treat.

0 comments: