Love Loud is a project that our church is doing this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It is a community project around Cherokee County to reach out to our neighbors in acts of love. The kids and I are helping a trailer park community with a block party and other needs. It is definitely teaching the kids and I humility and also that we are never as much like Jesus as when we are giving (like Pastor Johnny would say). Jesus said for us to care for the poor, weak, needy and widows of our community. We have been given so much and more and it is just a small way to show the people around us what Jesus has done for us. May the praise go to him! I will try to post some more pictures as we go and serve. Here are the kids with their Love Loud T-shirts on assignment for Jesus.....If you want more information about Love Loud visit the website at http://loveloud.squarespace.com/
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Actions Speak Louder Than Words!
Posted by Vanessa at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment