Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day

I know I am late in posting but I have to share why Mother's Day was so special to me this year. On Friday I got to go to the school to see Noah's class present a little show for their moms. Noah made me a card that was so very cute. It said.....I like my mom because she is hot!! How funny is that! Then he made a pyramid poem that said....Mommy, Vanessa Butler, Kind, Loving, Gentle, Sells Candles, Shops, Cleans, Buys.......Beautiful. They read them in front of the class. It was so cute. He got lots of hugs!! On Sunday we went to church and spent the rest of the day with family, my mom and sister-in-law. We went to dinner, celebrated and opened gifts/cards. All the normal things we usually do. But the one thing that made it so special was when out of the blue Noah came up to me and gave me a great big hug and said, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy. I love you so much!" It made me want to cry with tears of joy. I never knew that I could love two kids as much as I do. I am so blessed to be their mom! God has truly given me two precious gifts and I have the privilege to share in their lives every day and make an impact on them (and they definitely make an impact on my life). They amaze me at the things they say, the simplicity in their hearts and minds, and just the pure love they have that is not clouded. My babies are growing fast and I want to saver every minute with them. To all my friends that are moms, you are truly amazing women and I am so glad to have you all in my life. We can share parenting ideas, woman stuff or just flat out hang out with our kids in tow. I am so thankful to have such great moms in my life. And to my mom, thank you for being there when I have needed you and loving me through all the good times and the bad times!! I love you Mom!

0 comments: