Saturday, May 3, 2008

DUCKS!!

OK, you are probably wondering what the heck Ducks means. Well my good friend Kori and I went to Harmony on the Lakes with our kids and while the kids were fishing with their dads, Courtney, Kori and I went for a walk around the lake and then hung out by the ducks. When you have a lot of time to sit, think and talk, we started noticing the ducks. Their were two sets of ducks (two to each set) and each time the two sets got together they started fighting. Then their was a Canadian goose which swam calmly around each set of ducks. We concluded that the ducks were the two of us and our husbands were the other set. The Canadian goose was God!! Let me explain, there were two ducks in one group that were Kori and I. I was the mouthy one looking back all the time (according to Kori). LOL!! Then there were another set with our husbands, one was very tall just like Kori's husband. Needless to say we were rolling with laughter at the ducks and how they were acting......and now Katherine and J'Knox thinks that the goose is God!! How funny is that!! Oh and then there was this stray dog that was trying to get the ducks and he would jump in the water at them.....guess who that was? You got it Satan!! HA HA!! Here are some pics from the evening. We came back to our house for pizza and danced to Milli Vanilli!! I am rolling again just thinking about it! :)

0 comments: