Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

OK, I have finally jumped onto the Thursday bandwagon.


Here are my 10 things I am thankful for today:


1. That the sun is shinning & it is making it warmer today.

2. I got to see a lot of my friends this morning, smell candles & eat yummy food

3. For my wonderful friends, church and support group (is that 3??? Oh well)

4. For hugs and cuddles from my kids when they get home from school

5. For Noah actually bringing his vest, coat and lunch box home from school!!

6. That my bedroom is finally painted after 5 years of living here

7. For my relationship with the Almighty God and grateful for his grace & mercy on my wicked soul.

8. That Publix sells frozen pizza's for days like this so I don't have to cook :)

9. For closing a show and knowing I will get paid next Wednesday

10. And finally that the kids will be out of school next week, which really means no homework for me!

0 comments: