Monday, June 9, 2008

Badminton & Backyard Fun

What do we do for summer fun in the south????? We play backyard badminton, catch fireflies, grill out, chat with neighbors, friends and drink Iced Tea (if you know me well enough I like hot tea!!). And a little thunderstorm to go with it....its perfect. Chilaxing as Noah would say. Courtney took these pictures tonight. She rocks.....they are hilarious and so was our playing ability. Kori came over with her kids for dinner tonight and lets just say it was a match between Mama K and Mama V. Who do you think won??? It all depends on who you talk to!! She said she kicked my butt but I know my butt is too nice to be kicked!! LOL. We will have a rematch this Wednesday night. Watch out girl, I have a mean backhand!! You know I love you lots chica......

BFF's

Wrestling Time

Don't Let This Picture Fool You! I got my fair share of points too!

We were so boring that Katherine was playing with the grass

Don't act like you weren't ready, you know I served the "birdie"!! LOL

Cracking me up

Reaching for the "birdie"

My Little Man

0 comments: