I am such a blog slacker. I have been so busy that I just have not kept up with my blog lately. A lot has happened since the last time I posted anything. Courtney had her big 11 Year Old Birthday Party!! We had 20 girls go on a mall scavenger hunt! Needless to say I am still alive!! They had such a blast....who knew you could go to a mall and not even buy anything but still have such a great time!! She was just so excited that she had all her friends to hang out with in one night. Her request for a present this year was a cell phone!! Ah, No!! She ended up getting an Ipod which she was happy about but still wanted a cell phone because a lot of the girls in her grade have one.....yea, right, 5th grade!! I don't think that will be happening. Anyway, here are some of the pictures from her birthday! OK, onto the next thing....Can you say Snow cone Kitty Cat!!! Here is the story.....







1 comments:
LOVE the picture of the cat! Thanks for the update. The kids look so good. (as do you in that black dress) Look out cancun hot chica headed your way!
Post a Comment